≡ Menu

Perfect Heart – 7/20/2016

Where do I begin, and should I begin at all? I’ve thought long and hard about writing something concerning the upcoming election, but it wasn’t until seeing the hate filled chatter, that I decided to voice my opinion. And my thoughts are not about the people running for office, because what I see in this process is the manipulation of data by the mainstream media. It is apparent that corporate America controls the narrative most people see on their “tell lie visions” and in the many articles that fill the internet. The majority of the people will not take the time to look outside of what they are being fed.

I am new to this world of politics, so I will not pretend to know anything. I will not try to look smart or spout statistics. Anyone can go to Google and find ‘facts’ that work for leaning to the right or to the left. We are all subject to the information, be it true or false, if that is what we latch onto. We see it come alive in the streets filled with violence in America and the world. We see how the puppet-masters pull the strings and the masses jump on cue.

We don’t know anything for certain other than what fills our own hearts. We are in control of how we behave on a day to day basis and that has nothing to do with anyone else. No one has the power to get inside of our brains, unless we give them the power. Shall I repeat that? We give them the power to influence our minds if we so choose. Please remember this fact anytime you are watching the news or reading about world events. A lot of it is smoke and mirrors used to get a desired reaction to create new laws or develop regimes that restrict our freedoms as human beings.

I will leave you with Psalm 101, and whether you believe in the Bible, or not, makes no difference. Though I will pray that any of you reading this who have hardened your hearts against The Word of God, might consider taking another look. This may seem contradictory to what I have written above, because you might view the Bible as just another piece of human propaganda. I get it, truly I do. I never thought I would become a child of God, not in a million years. But I will say that the day the Holy Spirit filled my heart, all doubt of His existence ceased for me. The peace now inside of me reigns supreme. I am blessed and I wish all who read this could feel what I feel, it is amazing! And in a world falling apart, faith is a beautiful thing to have on our side.

KJV Psalm 101 – I will sing with mercy and judgement: unto thee, O Lord will I sing.  I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person. Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer. Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it,
tell a friend
about it, and subscribe to the blog RSS feed.

{ 8 comments… add one }

• Artilem November 5, 2016, 9:25 pm

Very well hearted friend you are I’m exposing you, thank you kim

• Kim October 29, 2016, 9:29 am

Thanks for your wonderful words! I just now saw this and it’s now less than two weeks from the election. What you wrote is so true and I am living and learning daily what that personal relationship is all about. No matter what comes to be, politically, in the next few weeks, I know that the love of the Father will guide me and those who also seek Him in their heart. Blessings to you my friend.

• Bobbie August 2, 2016, 9:13 am

Great blog Kim, I read this a few days ago but as I thought about the upcoming election as I drove to work today your words came back to me. My heart grew heavy as I thought about the words of these politicians and even so called ministers of the gospel, who quote scripture as there own political agenda. I was most disheartened recently when I heard a particular minister speak quoting the gospel I know to be true, the gospel who’s very purpose is to lead us to a personal relationship with God. The words he spoke were done so elegantly and with such charisma as the scripture he quoted was twisted and misused. People cheered and even appeared to be worshiping though his context was one of ultimate freedom. Yes, we are free in Christ but not to do what we will but what he wills. It is not an open door to all things believed by all people. He calls us a peculiar people, a people who take a narrow road. That minister, a shepherd to that flock, has the ability to lead so many to Christ or lead so astray. This is why it is so important to have a personal relationship with God. To be grounded, your life built upon the Rock. Matthew 24-27.

• Denny Stevens July 21, 2016, 11:42 pm

It is refreshing to hear what pours from a heart that has been transformed and touched by the living God. Thank you my friend!

• Kim July 20, 2016, 8:36 pm

Thank you Ken. And thank you for helping me on my journey with Jesus Christ.

• Kim July 20, 2016, 8:34 pm

Thanks for all of your kind words on the different posts that you’ve read here on my page. My mother has told me a lot about you and I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Yes, my views have shifted since then, but on either side of the divide, I have always believed in God. Thank you too for letting me know about the glitch in the subscription block. I’ve already contacted my computer guy and he will be getting it straightened out for me soon. You have a lovely evening as well. Blessings to you Cousin Kate!!

• Kate Maxon July 20, 2016, 6:55 pm

Very much in agreement with most of what you’ve written, Kim, especially about the mainstream media. It has been this way ever since we’ve had a “MSM”; strictly propaganda, as is most Hollywood stuff.
    Don’t know if you’ve ever read “Shock Doctrine” by Naomi Cline? Hard to read the horrific things people have been put through who only want FREEDOM.
    I’m wouldn’t consider myself ‘religious’ at all. But I believe in a Creator, and there is much more than meets the eye going on around us. and I do believe in karma.
    Have a lovely day, and kindest regards to you, Cousin Kim!

• Ken July 20, 2016, 12:19 pm

Wow that was great! so encouraging !!